I am so blessed to be making a living doing what I love to do. Therefore, I make a commitment to give back to the community that gives me so much. I am involved in numerous charities around Hendricks County and beyond. Helping others, especially those less fortunate, is something I am passionate about whether it is a donation of time, personal support or monetary donations. Lori established Sold It Realty Group with the dream of creating a greater impact on the clients we serve and communities we live in. With an industry that is focused on transactions and numbers, I will always be focused on people and purpose. Some of the
501(c)3 nonprofits that I donate a portion of my commission to are:
- Habit of the Heart (HOTH) – Habit of the Heart is a fund of the Hendricks County Community Foundation that grants assistance to Hendricks County children, women, and families with emergent needs.
- Make-A-Wish Indiana – Make-A-Wish grants wishes to children diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. Make-A-Wish serves a unique, and vital role in helping strengthen and empower children battling critical illnesses.
- American Heart Associaton – The American Heart Association advances groundbreaking research, spreads lifesaving knowledge and reaches out to people of all ages. They are fighting heart disease and stroke in our community to ensure healthier, longer lives for you and your loved ones.
- Sold It Realty Group Christmas Giving Fund – A fund set up by the Sold It Realty Group to help less fortunate families during the holiday’s with meals, Christmas gifts and other needed items during this time.
- Sold It Realty Group – Sold It Realty Group donates to various other organizations throughout the year such as Youth Baseball, Softball leagues, Football, Basketball Programs, Post Prom Events, and other monetary gifs for the youth in and around our community.
For more information about the Charities the Sold It Realty Group donates to, please do not hesitate to contact me.